Puyogames is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Synthetik game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Official Game Description
1985. After many years of slavery, the AI servants of Kaida Corporation, the world leader in robotics, have formed the "Machine Legion" and have set out to destroy humanity. Awakening in Kaida Corp. Headquarters, you are the human consciousness of a forgotten Android prototype; the last straw holding the Legion from unleashing the Heart of Armageddon. Only you can battle through the levels of Kaida Corporation's Headquarters, defeat the battalions of enemies within and put an end to this madness.
Synthetik has all the core components of a great rogue-lite - an insurmountable objective defended by relentless opponents encased in everchanging environments filled with a massive cache of weapons, perks and upgrades to discover. Not only that, Synthetik also pushes the genre forward by bringing an interesting and engaging blend of mechanics - headshots, eject and active reload, weapon jamming, and heat management. These add even more excitement and tension to a challenging game; every successful quick reload brings an express delivery of bullet hell; every fumble could mean the end.
There's plenty to choices to make and hours of challenge and fun to be had. If the Machine Legion proves to be too powerful, you can always team up with a friend in CO-OP mode to take them down.
- Test your mettle against the Machine Legion. Battle footsoldiers, tanks, sentries, and more as you fight to stop human extinction.
- Enjoy responsive and satisfying weapon handling that rewards precision, quick reflexes, and strategic thinking.
- Choose between 4 unique classes - Play as a Guardian, Rogue, Commando, or Specialist, each with their own weapon specialisations, loadouts, and perks.
- Discover and experiment with over 60 weapons, each with plenty of variations and attachments, and over 80 items to combine them with.
- Difficulty modifiers - Choose from 10 different modifications to up the ante for greater risks and rewards
- Bring some back up - Drop in CO-OP allows you to bring reinforcements to the fight. Better yet, share perks, items, buffs and loot with your comrade. Or, if they get in your way, share your bullets.
Disclaimer1. All review texts and other contents are original. All reviews and images of games, hardware and software are subject to the copyright of our editorial staff and may not be copied without naming. Some of the brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationship.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Did you enjoy this review?
That’s great because we worked really hard. Perhaps you can recommend it to other readers of taste?
What went wrong? Contact us and share your comments